Bioheat® Fuel Oil / Premium Bioheat® Fuel Oil
Bioheat® Fuel Oil
Springfield Terminals, Inc., is a proud supplier of Bioheat—the cleaner, greener, eco-friendly heating fuel.
What Is Bioheat?
Bioheat fuel is a blend of traditional home heating oil with biodiesel, which is made from renewable resources such as soybean oil and recycled cooking oil. This environmentally friendly fuel is used in place of standard #2 heating oil for residential and commercial heating, and offers great benefits to both consumers and the environment. Biodiesel is derived from natural resources that are produced domestically, which reduces our dependency on foreign oil and creates more jobs in the U.S.
What Are the Benefits of Bioheat?
There are many advantages to using Bioheat:
- Burns cleaner, which improves the overall operation/efficiency of heating systems
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Helps extend the life of heating equipment
- No modifications to existing heating equipment are needed
- Non-toxic, which promotes better air quality
- Virtually sulfur-free
- Burns cleaner and more efficiently, which conserves energy and fuel, and reduces the amount of emissions released into the air
Learn more about the benefits and future of Bioheat at mybioheat.com.
Bioheat® Fuel Oil with HEATDOC™
HEATDOC is a multifunctional fuel conditioner formulated to stabilize and protect fuels year round. Once stabilized this proven technology continues to protect the fuel system by mobilizing tank sedimentation safely through the use of an advanced dispersant. Rounding out the package is a metal deactivator, and a corrosion inhibitor to protect metals and fuel degradation. HeatDocrTM is Bioheat® compatible.
View Material Safety Data Sheet
Exceptional Fuel Stability
- Prevents catalytic degradation of the fuel induced by free metals including copper.
- Prevents instability caused by incompatible fuels.
- Stabilizes stored fuel and prevents sludge.
- Protects all metallic components from corrosion.
- Protects fuel pumps from fuel lubricity problems.
- Cleans the entire system by harmlessly removing and dispersing existing sludge, allowing it to pass through screens and filters.
- Keeps the system clean.
- Cleans burner nozzles for increased performance.
Increased Profits through
- Reduced service calls.
- Reduced man hours per annual burner tune ups allowing more calls per man per day.
- Safely cleans the entire fuel system.
|Appearance dark||amber liquid|
|Specific Gravity, 60/60°F (15.6/15.6°C)||0.895|
|Density, lb./gal, 60°F, (15.6°C)||7.45|
|Flash Point, PMCC, °F (°C)||108 (42.2)|
|Viscosity, cSt@ 100°F (37.8°C)||15|
|Typical Treat Rate||50 ppm vol or 1: 20,000|